I may have mentioned this before so her’s another reminder: I have been using a fish gripper all year and it is the best investment I have made. For only about $15 it makes handling fish so much easier and safer for the me and the fish. I didn’t have it in my other boat and was noticing too many fish were bleeding after handling them and that’s not the case when using the gripper.
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- July Photos