You know why people are going with 36 volt trolling motors? Because you can’t hardly get 8 hours on these new minn kota trolling motors. They suck the juice. I run two boats, one with an older motorguide I get 12 hours easy with 2 small batteries, I take boat with the minn kota that supposedly has more power but doesn’t, and I get 6 hours fishing the same place with two new large size batteries.
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- People might think i’m paranoid about people watching me but I’m not
- Beware of Rock River Flathead Catfish Guides
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100