You know why people are going with 36 volt trolling motors? Because you can’t hardly get 8 hours on these new minn kota trolling motors. They suck the juice. I run two boats, one with an older motorguide I get 12 hours easy with 2 small batteries, I take boat with the minn kota that supposedly has more power but doesn’t, and I get 6 hours fishing the same place with two new large size batteries.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14