4/25/17 Commercial fisherman runs 3 gill nets from bank to bank, then spooks all the fish in the lake by running his motor and using a plunger for several hours. When he was done all the wildlife was gone, all the game fish and catfish were also gone. The lake turned to muddy water. There is an eagles nest, otters, waterfowl, swans and cranes that are now gone. This is Rock River in northern IL. near sterling Rock Falls. He is from savana. He has a permit to commercial fish that pool. The DNR must not care about fisherman if they let these guys do this to our only backwater lake on that pool. Fisherman need to complain and demand rights to fish without having our fishery destroyed by one commercial fisherman.
- Fran Riley Show on KWQC
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Photo Printer Tips – Canon Pro100
- Fisherman – You’re Being Watched
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
- Shimano Caenan 150 6.3:1 Right Hand Baitcast Fishing Reel – CAE-150A Review
- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14