- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Tag Archives: bass
Fishing was ok in May. Photos from the Rock & Mississippi Rivers, and Lake Erie Bass
Mississippi River Photos Pool 13 5/19/14. It was an active day for wildlife, I saw 2 deer and 2 sets of turkeys before the sun was shining good so no photos, then I saw black birds chasing a redtailed hawk, … Continue reading
The truth is, Lake Erie can be tough as nails. Every time I make a trip there I am confronted with the challenge of finding fish and figuring out a pattern to catch them. It seems most every trip is … Continue reading
Well in the Fall I have always found that the more the leaves fall the better the Walleye and Bass bite. In the Spring, the more the leaves come out the better the Bass and Crappie will bite. I see … Continue reading
New picture of the week is a Bass eating a Duck. This is made from photo editing.