- Boat Carpet Kills Fish
- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
Tag Archives: eagle photos
Just added May Photos, mostly Rock River drift trips and one mississippi river fishing trip 5/28/15 – Rock River drift trip Photos rock river photos, eagle with turtle, eagle chicks, eagle nest, catfish, moon, lower dam, fisherman, pelicans, snapping turtle, … Continue reading
I am getting behind in my Eagle posting. Here is from a day last week, didn’t get very many that day.
Rock river Eagle Photos again. It was such a pretty morning I thought I’d head over early.
Photos 2/7/14 – Slow Day But Got a Few. Today was slower than yesterday but I did get a few eagle photos, some photos of Herbie (Chinese Chin) and a few mergansers. I think food was scarce so it was … Continue reading
Rock River eagles yesterday, they were really active. I got there just as the fog was lifting from the river (severe cold weather makes river fog) and it was non stop action for a couple hours.