- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Tag Archives: eagle photos
Just added May Photos, mostly Rock River drift trips and one mississippi river fishing trip 5/28/15 – Rock River drift trip Photos rock river photos, eagle with turtle, eagle chicks, eagle nest, catfish, moon, lower dam, fisherman, pelicans, snapping turtle, … Continue reading
I am getting behind in my Eagle posting. Here is from a day last week, didn’t get very many that day.
Rock river Eagle Photos again. It was such a pretty morning I thought I’d head over early.
Photos 2/7/14 – Slow Day But Got a Few. Today was slower than yesterday but I did get a few eagle photos, some photos of Herbie (Chinese Chin) and a few mergansers. I think food was scarce so it was … Continue reading
Rock River eagles yesterday, they were really active. I got there just as the fog was lifting from the river (severe cold weather makes river fog) and it was non stop action for a couple hours.