- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Tag Archives: Eagles
I have been spending a lot of time getting photos in July with all the high water. So it’s been a very good year for photos and continues on. I am getting so many good photos I am overwhelmed with … Continue reading
I can’t post them all but here is some of the photos from may 6th.
Photos after the snow storm. Lawrance Park, Lower Dam at Rock Falls, Eagles, Woodpeckers, Sapsucker, Cardinal, Bluejay, Dove, Whitecapped Sparrow
Photos Mississippi River 3/22/13 include Eagles, Hooded Mergansers, Geese, Swans, Sandhill Cranes, Pelican, other ducks and pool 12 and 13: Pool 13 above the dam Lock & Dam 13 road Canadian Geese Canvasback Mississippi River pool 13 Sandhill Cranes Sandhill … Continue reading