- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Tag Archives: fishing lake erie
I started going to Lake Erie back in 2004 because the Mississippi River was high all spring and summer. It was around the first week of July. I didn’t know it at the time but the fish by then had … Continue reading
This year the place I stayed at last year was full 4 weeks ago. So we have to take days I don’t want in a place I didn’t want. It’s probably partly my fault for showing people how good the … Continue reading