- Hoop Nets Around Wingdams
- My New New Boat – Yamaha Vs Mercury
- How to Fillet Catfish with Electric Knife
- Learning How to Walleye Fish
- Why do Catfisherman Cast Out so Far?
- Secrets to Catching Biggest Walleye
- Mississippi River Still High
- Best Walleye fishing Rock River
- Fishing Tournament Weigh-ins are Misleading
- Wildlife and Nature Prints for Sale
- Walleye By Big Slough
- New Canon Pro 100 Printer
Tag Archives: rock river photos
Rock river Eagle Photos again. It was such a pretty morning I thought I’d head over early.
Photos 2/7/14 – Slow Day But Got a Few. Today was slower than yesterday but I did get a few eagle photos, some photos of Herbie (Chinese Chin) and a few mergansers. I think food was scarce so it was … Continue reading
Rock River eagles yesterday, they were really active. I got there just as the fog was lifting from the river (severe cold weather makes river fog) and it was non stop action for a couple hours.
Rock River eagles: Best day ever today. I found a spot out of the wind and the birds were all being very cooperative. I filled up a card, 730 photos, so its taking awhile to sort and edit but I … Continue reading
1/20/14 Photos, Rock River Birds