- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Tag Archives: sterling IL photos
Rock River Drift 5/18/2015 – The rest of the photos
Rock River eagles yesterday, they were really active. I got there just as the fog was lifting from the river (severe cold weather makes river fog) and it was non stop action for a couple hours.
Today’s photos 2/17/13, taking my puppy for a walk. Merganser and Golden eye ducks, robins, eagles and a crow
I have to launch my boat and run down river about a mile to get to this area. It has interstate blocking any roads, so it’s either boat or trespass and walk an extra 1/2 mile to get there. I … Continue reading