- July Photos
- High Water Year Again, Fisherman, Are You Enjoying this Global Warming Now?
- Tournaments all over Pool 13 & 14
- How Big Really Was That Big Fish
- About My Photography
- Fisherman and Hunters should Vote Democrat
- Fisherman Stealing Fishing Spots
- Was That Photo Photoshopped?
- First Fishing Cartoon 2017
- Random Thoughts
- Otter on the Rock River
- Commercial fishing Hurts Fisherman & Wildlife
Tag Archives: walleye fishing
I went for a walk around the park yesterday, made a few casts. Saw one guy that had two decent Walleye, 24 and 26″ he said. He started at 8am and was still at it at 2pm. That is about … Continue reading
A lot of guys have never seen how most Walleye fisherman troll around with electric trolling motors, and a lot of guys who troll around dam tail waters don’t understand what’s going on so I will offer a little insight. … Continue reading
Well the Mississippi River is up once again. That doesn’t mean the fishing is doomed though, it can be very good if a guy can find the fish and figure out how to catch them. For example, one day I … Continue reading