Fisherman's Forum Forum Index -> Fishing -> New photos rock river and etc
New photos rock river and etc
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:22 pm Reply with quote
fishead
Site Admin

and photos from my window. I took aj to the parks and dams today. I checked out the new path at the upper dam. aj enjoyed throwing snow chunks in the water. I got photos of that too.

http://www.fisheadtackle.com/SSRock12209/index.html

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:46 pm Reply with quote
mojo

fantastic!
re
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quote
fishead
Site Admin

I took more photos yesterday, it was very cold, and looks like it. Three things happened, someone pulled in just before me and he took photos of the ducks, just like I did the other day, and he ruined my opportunity since all the ducks stayed on land and curled up and napped. So I waited, then pulled into the spot and dumped out a bucket of corn and a massive feeding spree erupted. Then someone in a house across the river stepped out and gave two blasts with a shotgun and all the ducks took off flying. I guess he doesn't appreciate people feeding the ducks. Anyway he did me a favor cause all the ducks came back 2 or 3 at a time and I took a bunch of photos. I can use these in my art pictures for my store.

I walked down to the point of the park take a photo of the eagles but they saw me coming and this year they are very afraid of people and they took off. That guy with a shotgun I bet, he scared em and now they are shy. I might set up a video camera and try to get him on film and have him arrested.

I walked across the bridge to see if I could see any giant flathead, but with the steam and bright light and the water seemed a bit high from ice jams so I didn't see any. I had a video camera at the ready, I want to get them on film, maybe some other day.

http://www.fisheadtackle.com/SSRock122409/index.html

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:16 pm Reply with quote
fishead
Site Admin

foot bridge rock river

foot bridge rock river

Fisherman's Forum Forum Index -> Fishing