Fisherman's Forum Forum Index -> Photography -> New camera bag, an old tackle box
New camera bag, an old tackle box
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quote
fishead
Site Admin

Well switching lenses can cause a lt of problems in the boat, the camera bad likes to put lint and carpet hairs into the inside of the camera. I bought another DSLR camera so I could just carry two cameras. I got an old plastic tackle box I have had for decades, the drawers were broke and not attached anymore, so this was the perfect size t hold two cameras. I lined the bottom with foam padding I wrapped in a plastic bag so there would be no lint or anything.

Then I had to send the camera back because the ebay seller set the focus for his own eyes and he has thick glasses, I thought it was broke so I sent it back and anyway this tackle box is perfect for carrying the two lenses and I can easily switch and lay one in the box. This is water proof so don't have to worry about rain either.

Fisherman's Forum Forum Index -> Photography